Requirements: PHP is installed and the install location was added to the system PATH environment variable.
This Guide will show as simple as possible how to install imagik 3.4.3 for PHP 7.1 (Thread Safe, x86).
- Download imagick for your PHP version from http://pecl.php.net/package/imagick/3.4.3/windows (you can get a nice overview with xdebug under https://xdebug.org/wizard.php)
I downloaded http://windows.php.net/downloads/pecl/releases/imagick/3.4.3/php_imagick-3.4.3-7.1-ts-vc14-x86.zip.
All versions: http://pecl.php.net/package/imagick
php_imagick-3.4.3-7.1-ts-vc14-x86.zip and copy the files as follows:
php_imagick.dll to your ext dir (I copied to C:\php\ext )
All files starting with CORE_ to any desired directory (I used C:\imagick)
- Add path to your system PATH variable after path to PHP directory:
- Add extension=php_imagick.dll to php.ini
- Check installation by running
php -i in cmd to find the following section:
imagick module => enabled
- If necessary, restart php fpm processes.